the 'best of the best' aspiring performing artists can be invited
the World Championships of Performing Arts in Hollywood, cited as
the only official Talent Olympics in the world! Maria Valeria made
an impressive mark at this global event by winning 2 overall awards
in addition to prestigious medals:
6 gold, 3 silver and 2 bronze! All of us predict great success for
Griff O'Neil, President
World Championships of Performing Arts in Hollywood
In October'2003 Maria Valeria participated in the World Championship
of Performing Arts - presenting herself in 11 different piano and
- Contemporary Vocal - She sang her own original song "Sing
a Song", winning an overall award 'Champion of the World'2003'
and a golden medal (in the link "Music"-
MP3, Real Audio Samples).
- Latin Vocal - she sang her own original "Desert
Ride" winning a golden medal.
- Vocal Original - she sang her own original "SMS
of Love", winning a golden medal (can be heard in the video
message from Maria Valeria in "Home").
- Piano-vocal - she sand and played "Saving All
my Love for You", winning a golden medal.
- Contemporary Piano - she played Valery Tzvetkov's
ethno-jazz (Bulgarian folklore-based) composition 'My Everyday Round'
- winning an Overall award 'Champion of the World'2003' and a golden
- Piano Original - she played her own composition
'That's How I'd Play the Guitar if I Could', winning a golden medal.
- R&B Vocal - she sang her own original 'No Name
Song' - winning a silver medal.
- Pop Vocal - she sang her own composition 'Top Lover
Baby' and won a silver medal.
- Rock Vocal - she sang her own original 'Lazy' and
won a silver medal.
- World Music -she sang 'Devojko, mari' (Bulgarian
Folk Song) and won a bronze medal.
- Country Vocal - she sang and played 'The Gambler' and
won a bronze medal.